County Assessors Association of Oklahoma
The County Assessors of Oklahoma is an organization established with the objectives of exchanging experiences and ideas with all county assessors of the state of Oklahoma.
Our goal of promoting and assisting in the enactment of legislation for the better administration of Assessors offices in the state, while cultivating relationships between Assessors and Deputy Assessors of the offices across the state, and elevating and improving the intellectual, social, and economic conditions for all employees of the Assessors offices across our state.
Goals of our association:
- Promote and protect the interest of taxpayers
- Introduce and promote legislation for the benefit of all Oklahoma residents
- Prepare and assist in the enactment of legislation for the better administration of treasurers offices in the State
- Provide and promote professional education for our members
- Share solutions to problems through networking